Thursday, April 7, 2011

no quilting this week


just thought I'd put in an update on my activities...

of which there haven't really been any.

I caught a cold when I got back from Utah.

Then I had some Church obligations,

and then I had other errands such as

picking up my new eye glasses.


The one fun thing I did do,

was go and watch the pine wood derby.

The local scouting group invited the girl scout group to participate

in the pinewood derby activity this year.

I don't know if they do this every year or not...

My grand-daughter who is a brownie,

got to create a car and race it.


She didn't win any races,

came close a couple of times.

But her car won 3 awards for the design.

She wins prizes quite often for her artistic endeavers.


no quilts this week,

but the pinewood derby was fun.

I included a picture of her here with her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment